- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Project collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address) from the „Contact Us“, „Register your Initiative“ and „Register your Resource“ forms
- Company and project related information (website, country, geographical scale, organisation type, sector, initiative name, type and description) from the „Register your Initiative“ and „Register your Resource“ forms
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Fashion For Change with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to our mailing list (Mailchimp)
How will we use your data?
Our Project collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to a request and manage your account.
- Email you with special information we think are relevant to you.
Fashion For Change will not share your data with 3rd parties.
How do we store your data?
Our Project securely stores your data in our CMS (WordPress).
What are your data protection rights?
Fashion For Change would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our Project for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Project correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Project to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Project erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Project restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Project processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Project transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Project uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Project uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Project sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Fashion For Change has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.